24 Mart 2018 Cumartesi

Michon Leigh Tweeted: I liked a @YouTube video USSR Anthem - Otamato...

 
1
Your Highlights
avatar
Michon Leigh
@MichonLeigh
I liked a @YouTube video USSR Anthem - Otamatone Cover
avatar
Danielle Lerner
@DanielleLerner
This was right after he smoothed my hair and held the shade for me! Teamwork all the way my friend! twitter.com/danspindle/sta…
avatar
Phx Indian Center
@PhxIndCenter
There's still time to make a tax deductible, charitable contribution to the Phoenix Indian Center. Your donation will help us to continue to provide prevention programs, helping American Indian youth change their attitudes & behavior on... phxindcenter.com/donate/
avatar
David Leibowitz
@leiboaz
DISGRACEFUL: @MayorWeiers pretending to host police benefit car wash to which he was not invited. facebook.com/LeibowitzSolo/…
avatar
barrett marson
@barrettmarson
Great reporting out of Arizona. twitter.com/brahmresnik/st…
avatar
Arizona PBS
@arizonapbs
Translator Daniel Cho played baseball early on in life, but injuries led his career elsewhere.
"I realized I wanted to do something that kept me as close to baseball as possible and that's why I'm here now."
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder