10 Mart 2019 Pazar

Ann Coulter Tweeted: Don't forget! I'll be speaking at the Kravis C...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
Don't forget! I'll be speaking at the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach on Monday at noon!
avatar
Angele
@AngeleOutWest
I'm back, baby! And it feels good. 637 new words in my novel. At almost 31k. It's been like a month since I've written in this story. But Scrivener reassuring me that I'm on track for my deadline, needing under 500 words/day to get to 80k by end of July. I can do it! #amwriting pic.twitter.com/PBItaMACCv
avatar
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
RT @kwilli1046: WOW! Watch the mother holding her baby near the white car
avatar
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA): "It is a fact that we can change human behaviors..."
avatar
Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
@jerome_corsi
Thank you. God Bless twitter.com/SmashingAmps/s…
avatar
Joe Bodin
@flagcent
Please update your Chrome browsers... There's a flaw that they have repaired, but you need to make sure to do it immediately! facebook.com/105853153442/p…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder