27 Eylül 2018 Perşembe

Angele Tweeted: I LOVED #MurphyBrown as a kid and wanted to be her! ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Angele
@AngeleOutWest
I LOVED #MurphyBrown as a kid and wanted to be her! I'm hoping the new show is good & I can watch with my kids twitter.com/variety/status…
avatar
Nichole Szemerei
@NicholeSzemerei
Since she was born, I always thought Harper looked like Shonn ...and then I found this.
#twins #woah #crazy #mommysgirl #harpermonroe instagram.com/p/BoHajc6DUMw/…
avatar
James Wilcox KETV
@JamesWilcoxKETV
So good to be home. ❤️
avatar
Megan Hahn
@meganhahnTV
One of the best parts of starting work at 3:30 a.m, is getting to enjoy a matinee movie with a beer at @alamodrafthouse 🙂
avatar
Viola Davis
@violadavis
I can't wait. #HTGAWM is back in session TOMORROW at 10|9c on ABC.
avatar
Angele
@AngeleOutWest
I've been leading researching/ interviewing/ writing workshops with Arizona kids all month from elementary to high school, all as part of my sabbatical project. They're writing their own true stories for my #AZnamestories project. You can too! Info: AZnamestories.com
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder