26 Ağustos 2018 Pazar

SCC Athletics Tweeted: At the end of the 1st quarter, @ChokeFootball...

 
8
Your Highlights
avatar
SCC Athletics
@SCCArtichokes
At the end of the 1st quarter, @ChokeFootball is down 7-3 to @gccaz. Scottsdale is on the road at Glendale. #GoChokes
avatar
Karsen Forsman
@KarsenForsman
Someone call Kai back...
avatar
Megan Hahn
@meganhahnTV
Happy Saturday! #weekendfun
avatar
Laura Lee
@LauraLeeABC6
"I don't know if I've ever felt like 100 percent my whole life because I've always been at 30 percent or whatever my whole life, so once I have that kidney transplant, I don't know what it'll feel like to be 100 percent," says Chad Corey.
avatar
Tucson Morning Blend
@TucsonBlend
Weirdo and Van D Lyzher from ⁦@TucsonDerby⁩ on the show. Photo by ⁦@kencarr
avatar
James Wilcox KETV
@JamesWilcoxKETV
Husker starting QB is named.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder