12 Şubat 2018 Pazartesi

TrulyNolen Tweeted: TRULY great photo! 🦋

 
Your Highlights
avatar
TrulyNolen
@TrulyNolen
TRULY great photo! 🦋 twitter.com/MRamsdell1967/…
avatar
❤️CORY™❤️
@Cory_1077
RT @Cory_1077: The #Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, my #God, my Stronghold in whom I take Refuge my Shield, the Glory of my #Sa…
avatar
Mayhemily
@Mayhemily1
Nice one troll your own tourney players twitter.com/NTRA/status/96…
avatar
Arizona PBS
@arizonapbs
"This is not about free speech, it is about government's speech."
avatar
TRUMP SUPER PAC 🇺🇸
@TrumpSuperPAC
Democrats LIED when they say Comey worked against Hillary! As usual, the opposite is true. Comey never wanted to tell the public about Hillary's emails on Weiner's computer, but was forced to by George Toscas at the DOJ! #MondayMotivaton
avatar
Maria Hechanova
@MariaHechanova
RT @LindseyReiser: The helicopter crash was reported after 5pm. 7 people were on board, 3 have died.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder