18 Kasım 2017 Cumartesi

Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 Tweeted: “I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.” - Obama

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸
@Cernovich
"I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." - Obama twitter.com/foxnews/status…
avatar
The Video Math Tutor
@VideoMathTutor
Is Zero an Even or an Odd Number? via @Britannica #math #arithmetic
avatar
Phx Indian Center
@PhxIndCenter
Join us for a community conversation on bullying. We are all part of the solution. See you there - your voice is... fb.me/3k5WVEmix
avatar
TrulyNolen
@TrulyNolen
TRULY looking for a road win tonight! #Partner twitter.com/RoadrunnersAHL…
avatar
Carla Turco
@TurcoandTurco
The top trend for 2017 is… - Decoration
avatar
Free Arizona
@Free_Arizona
We don't require mandatory testing of tomatoes, potatoes, onions and other fruits and vegetables.

And we rarely... fb.me/2pK14zSWo
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder