18 Kasım 2016 Cuma

DeplorableJeanD Retweeted Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸's Tweet: Hi @jack. I have many tweets like this saved. If you ban me I'm going to see you in court.

@davidshepardson, @JWilliamsAP, @BleedForThis, @20committee, @USATODAY, @DNoticie, @washingtonpost also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸
@Cernovich
Hi @jack. I have many tweets like this saved. If you ban me I'm going to see you in court. twitter.com/undeuxtroiscat…
reply
avatar
David Shepardson
@davidshepardson
Here's our updated @Ford @realDonaldTrump story
reply
avatar
Juliet Williams
@JWilliamsAP
I have some news to share!
reply
avatar
BleedForThis
@BleedForThis
See why critics are calling #BleedForThis one of the year's best films. Buy tickets now: bit.ly/BleedForThisTix
reply
avatar
John Schindler
@20committee
Finally, a VOX piece I can pretty much get behind
reply
avatar
USA TODAY
@USATODAY
For Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco, life in plastic is fantastic.
reply
avatar
Donald Trump Noticie
@DNoticie
This Mom Put Her Baby On The Changing Table...Then Something Unbelievable Happened dnoticie.es.kabch.xyz/q0PCSq
reply
avatar
Washington Post
@washingtonpost
D.C. student detained for peace sign vandalism during anti-Trump protest
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder