21 Ekim 2016 Cuma

Malik Obama Tweeted: I am not deplorable! I am Malik! #Africans4Trump

@Reagan_Girl, @TheLastRefuge2, @courtpio, @rtoberl, @AngeleOutWest also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
Malik Obama
@ObamaMalik
I am not deplorable! I am Malik! #Africans4Trump
reply
avatar
Deplorable Ginger
@Reagan_Girl
You guys have to check out Black Lives Matter Grand Junction, they're mostly white trust fund babies! fb.me/1wb321rse
reply
avatar
TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
WikiLeaks Claims They Have Uncomfortable Surprise for Kaine and Brazile… youtube.com/watch?feature=…
reply
avatar
MC Superior Court
@courtpio
Great Story about Veteran's Court. twitter.com/arizonapbs/sta…
reply
avatar
Richard Oberlander
@rtoberl
Scientists discover new genetic roots of schizophrenia via @UPI
reply
avatar
Angele
@AngeleOutWest
Hey @azds I've been trying to buy a print subscription w/your special for a few days & on different devices and your system won't let me
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder