31 Temmuz 2015 Cuma

Fox News tweeted: .@GovChristie: “When I say I’m gonna do something, I do it.” #OReillyFactor

Followed by ANTICriminal-JeanD, ArizonasList.com and Gerrick Begay.
Fox News  @FoxNews
 
.@GovChristie: "When I say I'm gonna do something, I do it." #OReillyFactor
View on Twitter
Followed by Will @WorldNews7, Al Bravo and Sade.
Los Angeles Times  @latimes
 
Vic Firth dies at 85; percussionist made drumsticks and mallets for legions of players lat.ms/1Sm8uz5
View on Twitter
Followed by Joseph C Chavarria, Value Plus Homes and PhoenixRelo.
KTAR News 92.3 @KTAR923
 
#Arizona group suspends Minnesota dentist that killed #CecilTheLion - bit.ly/1ItvNMC
View on Twitter
Followed by Will @WorldNews7 and .
Telegraph News  @TelegraphNews
 
Cecil the lion: Zimbabwe 'requesting Walter Palmer's extradition' tgr.ph/1Sn6R4k
View on Twitter
Followed by Al Bravo.
Daniel Gaona  @DanielGaona13
 
#CatalinaFoothills just might be my favorite high school football venue in #Tucson. That view doesn't get old. #azhs
View on Twitter
Followed by Will @WorldNews7, Josh Offenhartz and Rocco Wachman.
UK Prime Minister  @Number10gov
 
PM on #Calais: The situation is not acceptable & it's this government's priority to deal with it in every way we can
UK Prime Minister
View on Twitter

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder